Frequently Asked Questions

Can I switch if

I get a feed-in tariff (FIT)?

Yes, you can switch if you have a feed-in tariff (FIT). The FIT is completely separate to the energy supplied to your home, so when you switch your FIT will stay with the company it is currently with.

You can switch your feed-in tariff to a different company, but not all energy suppliers offer a FIT.

You can find a full list of companies that offer FITs here:

Ready to switch?

Have we answered your question? Click below to return to our website and get a quote for your energy switch.

Get a quote

Need more help?

Not quite the answer you needed? No worries, we're here to help! Click the button below to contact us.

Contact us

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!